Design Sprint Training
Design Sprints have become widely used by companies and startups alike as a tool for innovation and problem solving. Run over 4-5 days, sprints rapidly solve challenges and validate ideas through prototyping and testing with customers and stakeholders. They are useful for those who are:
- Struggling to build better products and get them to market faster
- Wanting clearer team alignment
- Charged with building products and services your customers actually want
- Needing to accelerate the product development lifecycle
- Expecting better returns on their development investments.
Disruptors Co has years of experience running sprints for a range of enterprise and government organisations from NSW Department of Education to NDIS provider, New Horizons. Our approach to sprints is constantly evolving and is informed by the dozens of programs we run each year.
This design sprint training is designed for:
- Innovation managers
- Product managers
- Executives at large companies and government agencies
- Startup founders
- UX/UI designers
- Development leads.
At the completion of this course, you will:
- Have all the tools, guides, templates and materials needed to run your own sprints
- Be better able to empathise and understand your customers and stakeholders
- Be able to build customer journey maps
- Understand a range of prototyping tools and approaches, as well as their use cases from ideation and sketching to storyboarding
- Learn how to validate and test ideas with customers.
Along the way, you’ll hear design sprint and facilitation stories from the “coalface” – what works, what doesn’t and how to avoid the traps.