Brand Sprint Training
Design sprints have become widely used by companies and startups alike as a tool for innovation and problem solving. Run over 4-5 days, sprints rapidly solve challenges and validate ideas through prototyping and testing with customers and stakeholders. They are useful for those who are:
- Struggling to build better products and get them to market faster
- Wanting clearer team alignment
- Charged with building products and services your customers actually want
- Needing to accelerate the product development lifecycle
- Expecting better returns on their development investments.
Disruptors Co has years of experience running sprints for a range of companies and brands. We have adapted the sprint format specifically for marketing and brand agencies, compressing the five day format into four and focusing the process around creative development and messaging.
This brand sprint training is designed for:
- Creative directors and their teams
- Client side marketers
- Data scientists
At the completion of this course, you will:
- Have all the tools, guides, templates and materials needed to run your own brand sprints
- Be better able to empathise and understand your customers and stakeholders
- Be able to build customer journey maps
- Understand a range of prototyping tools and approaches, as well as their use cases from ideation and sketching to storyboarding
- Learn how to validate and test ideas with customers.
Along the way, you’ll hear sprint and facilitation stories from the “coalface” – what works, what doesn’t and how to avoid the traps.